An all-access pass to the InfiniGods Universe
The InfiniPass is an all-access pass to the InfiniGods Universe (IGU) of blockchain games. Passes provide access to early gameplay content, bonus play periods, exclusive NFT drops, and powerful in-game boosts — for life.
Two passes exist in the IGU: the Community Pass and Ultimate Pass.
Each was designed with different player types in mind, with the goal of rewarding beta testers, early adopters, loyal holders, and active participants.
The Community Pass
Designed for a broader group of gamers, the Community Pass provides access to all games, NFTs, and experiences in the InfiniGods Universe. There is a max total supply of 3,188.
- Early access to all InfiniGods game titles
- Exclusive access to mint all future InfiniGods NFT releases — including (1) free Elder God
- Membership to InfiniGuild
- Passive gameplay boosts and power-ups
- Access to passholder-gated tournaments
- Access to passholder-gated play periods and earning windows
The Ultimate Pass
Designed for participants that want the opportunity to travel deeper into the InfiniGods Universe and help shape the world as we know it. Only 260 will ever exist.
Includes all benefits of the Community Pass, plus:
- Airdropped NFTs for every InfiniGods release in perpetuity – including (5) Elder Gods.
- Enhanced gameplay boosts and power-ups
- Membership to InfiniGuild
- Access to the ‘Roundtable’ – a private Discord channel of Web3 gaming enthusiasts
- Private access to the game development team
- Special NFT drops (at least 1 per collection release)
- Exclusive InfiniGods merch & VIP IRL experiences
As InfiniGods releases new gameplay and Web3 experiences, passes will continue to unlock incremental powers, benefits, and capabilities that drive value to holders.
You never know when the Gods might smile upon you.
The Elder Gods are gaming assets that unlock epic abilities, enhance gameplay, and increase scoring potential. You can think of them as persistent power-ups that quite literally let you play as a god.
- As our Gen 0 collection, the Elder Gods will always be the strongest Immortals in our universe of games.
- The Elder Gods are built on the ERC-4907 standard, which will allow owners to rent out their assets to other players.
As the InfiniGods Universe expands, the Elder Gods will continue to be eternally interoperable across all game titles. In fact, each game will unlock new abilities, power-ups, attributes, and utility — increasing the value of your Elder Gods over time.
While InfiniMerge will showcase singular abilities, InfiniTowers will unleash the true potential of the Elder Gods with sophisticated stats, special abilities, and elemental affinities all in play (just to name a few things!).
How Many Elder Gods Exist?
There are 20 Elder Gods in the IGU, including (5) Elder Gods from each of the (4) pantheons.
Elder God Powers
Players with Elder Gods by their side will gain distinct advantages over the competition. Within InfiniMerge, the Elder Gods offer a variety of special powers:
- Randomly shuffle all pieces on the board
- Destroy all copies of a selected piece
- Upgrade a designated piece
- Add extra turns or time on limited levels
- Create 3 copies of selected queue piece (for easy merging)
As the InfiniGods Universe expands, the Elder Gods will remain eternally interoperable across all titles. In fact, each game will unlock new abilities, power-ups, and utility — increasing the value of your Elder Gods over time.
Collection Architecture & Features
The Elder Gods collection consists of 4,488 unique assets. The collection is constructed as follows:
- There are 20 types of Elder Gods, each with varying powers and abilities (e.g. Zeus, Poseidon).
- Each Elder God features multiple Original designs. There are 5 different interpretations of Zeus, for instance.
- The 20 Elder Gods are split across 4 Pantheons: Greek, Norse, Egyptian, & Chinese.
- Each Pantheon contains 5 Elder Gods.
Additionally, the Elder Gods are organized into a Power Hierarchy. Tiers include Paragon, Gold, Silver, and Bronze — each of which maps to a series of underlying stats & attributes, and serves as an all-encompassing power indicator.
Higher tiers feature increased rarity, more impressive stats, and ultimately, more power in InfiniGods games.
The Paragon tier—the most formidable of the Elder Gods—is exclusively occupied by The Originals.
Do Sets of Elder Gods Matter?
Players will see benefits by holding a diverse portfolio of God Types. Players with a broad “toolbox” of Elder Gods and God Powers to pull from will receive strategic flexibility and gameplay advantages over time.
Furthermore, while we won’t disclose specifics, completing and holding sets by Pantheon and of all 20 Elder Gods is behavior that we champion.
What About The Art?
Not only are the Elder Gods powerful gaming assets (utility!), they’re intricate art pieces.
It’s important to know up front: our production process is wholly unique compared to the majority of Web3 collections. We’ve taken a ‘first to market’ approach that balances uniqueness with overall continuity.
This is not a generative collection. Nor does it contain numbered editions.
The Elder Gods collection is comprised of 127 1/1 art pieces — dubbed The Originals. The Originals were hand-drawn by 17 artists from 10 countries around the world, including: Brazil, Bulgaria, Germany, Greece, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Serbia, Ukraine, and the United States. All pieces were created under the mentorship of our legendary Art Director, Chris Beatrice.
Each artist (Chris included) was tasked with illustrating multiple Elder Gods in their own personal style; with the final curated set of 127 Originals serving as inspiration for the entirety of the collection.
The result is a collection that features a wide spectrum of styles and interpretations—from manga to painterly—creating unprecedented diversity and variance.
While all 4,488 Elder Gods root from the 127 Originals, each asset features a unique aesthetic combination.
InfiniGods’ Player-Owned Economy Opens
The Shipwright is a one stop Web3 portal that allows players to load ‘Followers’ onto ‘Arks’ and vice-versa. This unlocks InfiniGods’ player-owned economy, and allows players to win and trade power-ups amongst one-another.
How The Shipwright Works
Players compete daily to win off-chain utility tokens called Followers. Followers act as consumable power-ups that can be used to create merges, destroy pieces, and refresh the power(s) of your Elder Gods. They’re a key piece that can help power high scores and leaderboard rankings.
Additionally, Followers will be used in future games and have utility across the IGU.
- Players can win Followers by playing InfiniMerge. They’re rewarded in two ways: [a] achieving Stars, and [b] ranking on leaderboards.
- Followers that are used in InfiniMerge are burned forever.
- Once a player accumulates a designated number of Followers, they can venture forth into The Shipwright and load them onto an Ark. Arks exist on-chain (ERC-1155) and are tradable on secondary marketplaces like OpenSea. You can think of Arks as a bundle of power-ups.
- Conversely, players that hold Arks can visit the Shipwright at any time and break them down for Followers. During this process, the Ark is burned forever and Followers are credited to the player’s account.
Through Followers and Arks, players are given ownership over consumables and power-ups – and can trade them freely as they see fit.
Starting with the Gen 0: Elder Gods, all in-game characters (Immortals) will be built on the Ethereum token Standard ERC-4907, an extension of ERC-721.
This allows NFT owners to safely rent out their NFTs for a designated period of time.
The standard introduces dual roles of ‘owner’ and ‘user’ at the application level, and makes NFTs rentable by default. This creates a more efficient and secure process to grant NFT access to other players, without ever requiring a transfer of ownership across wallets.
We believe adopting this new standard will increase utility and value for NFT holders, and further accelerate the growth of the InfiniGods Universe.
In time, we plan to build a marketplace within the IGU that facilitates player-to-player rentals of all assets.