‘Candy Crush meets Web3’
Inspired by casual puzzle games like Candy Crush, Triple Town, and City Blocks, InfiniMerge offers a new take on the merge game genre, focusing on building, adventure, and competition.
We see massive growth opportunity for InfiniMerge, as casual puzzle games attract over 200M monthly active players and generate over $10BN a year in in-app purchases.
Each day players are given a new, unique level to play, inspired by the legends and characters of a particular mythos. These daily levels are sequenced out as seasons, which, strung together, retell a classic myth, or tell a brand-new story inspired by the civilization’s legends.
Daily, weekly, and season-long leaderboards track and reward players, and special scenarios are playable within weekly tournaments.
InfiniMerge aims to create a fully player-owned economy. Supply of key power-ups within the game will be controlled by players. These are:
- Elder Gods (super power-ups): a collection of ERC-4907 NFTs to be minted by InfiniGods.
- Followers (power-ups): player-generated, off-chain, in-game power ups that are earned through gameplay. Followers can be bundled to create on-chain NFTs called Arks (ERC-1155).
Followers & Arks
The main reward in InfiniMerge are Followers. Followers are gained by completing daily levels and placing high on weekly leaderboards. Followers may be used as power-ups to perform special actions within the game. These power ups include:
- Create a wildcard for a merge, if a merge is possible. This creates a merge of the highest available level, thereby giving the player a valuable opportunity to score more points.
- Destroy the contents (if destroyable) of an occupied hex and free up board space.
- Refresh an Elder Gods’ power so that they may be deployed more often in a game.
Players may also choose to collect Followers and bundle them to create an Ark. Arks are ERC-1155 NFTs that act as tradable ‘Follower Packs’ that other players can purchase on secondary marketplaces such as OpenSea. Players will need to collect a minimum of 20 followers from the same civilization to create an Ark.
Each Elder God has a specific in-game power that can be activated a set number of times per game. Players may also spend Followers on their Elder Gods to refresh their powers in order to use them more frequently.
Within InfiniMerge, the Elder Gods offer a variety of powers:
- Randomly shuffle all pieces on the board
- Destroy all copies of a selected piece
- Upgrade a designated piece
- Add extra turns or time on limited levels
- Create 3 copies of selected queue piece (for easy merging)
Progress to Date
We’ve run 3 beta testing tournaments since June 2022 as we prepare InfiniMerge for full launch in Q4 2022. Early results have been encouraging with the following gameplay data compiled from our August 2022 tournament:
- D1 Retention > ~70%
- D3 Retention > ~50%
- 899 levels played
- 952,611 turns were played
- 945,536 total merges
- 5,659 2-merge combos
- 1,233 3-merge combos
- 183 4-merge combos
- Over 4.45+ Billion points scored
This data is crucial to understand how to tune InfiniMerge and develop a fun game that can be successful over a long period of time.
In our unique take on tower defense, you’ll explore islands and harvest their resources in order to repair ancient monuments — all while defending yourself from wave after wave of ruthless monsters.
Prototype gameplay features include:
- Build defensive towers and man them with your NFTs.
- Explore terrain, gradually revealing the full scope of the challenges that await.
- Find and develop key resources to build support and defense structures.
- Reveal ruined monuments and rebuild them to complete tasks.
- Use Followers from InfiniMerge to accelerate building and man defenses.
Inspired by the strategy games played by 100s of millions of people across PC and mobile platforms, InfiniRealms is a unique take on the city-building genre, following in the footsteps of classics such as Civilization, Clash of Clans, Pharoah, and Age of Empires.
Players can accrue Followers, Gods, and other characters by playing both the grand strategy and the games leading up to it.
- Build a unique civilization based on one of the four core pantheons.
- Construct temples to your Gods to activate unique civilization level-powers.
- Employ Heroes to defend your empire.
- Send Villains and Monsters to attack other empires.
- Stake characters and resources as part of grand efforts to build civilization-defining monuments.
- Fund expeditions to discover unknown lands for trade, conquest, or exploitation.
Other Games (in concept mode)
Playtime is over. Take your gods to wage war in the InfiniArena.
- Face off against waves of opponents including other players’ gods.
- Stake your own Gods to participate in InfiniArena battles.
- Unlock treasures and rewards for surviving waves of battle.
- Decide when to leave the arena and when to risk it all for even greater glory.