‘Candy Crush meets Web3’
Inspired by casual puzzle games like Candy Crush, Triple Town, and City Blocks, InfiniMerge offers a new take on the merge game genre, focusing on building, adventure, and competition.
We see massive growth opportunity for InfiniMerge, as casual puzzle games attract over 200M monthly active players and generate over $10BN a year in in-app purchases.
Each day players are given a new, unique level to play, inspired by the legends and characters of a particular mythos. These daily levels are sequenced out as seasons, which, strung together, retell a classic myth, or tell a brand-new story inspired by the civilization’s legends.
Daily, weekly, and season-long leaderboards track and reward players, and special scenarios are playable within weekly tournaments.
InfiniMerge aims to create a fully player-owned economy. Supply of key power-ups within the game will be controlled by players. These are:
- Elder Gods: a collection of 4,488 NFTs that provide special in-game abilities.
- Followers: player-generated, off-chain, consumable power-ups that are earned through gameplay. Followers can be bundled to create on-chain NFTs called Arks.
Followers & Arks
The main reward in InfiniMerge are Followers. Followers are gained by completing daily levels and placing high on weekly leaderboards. Followers may be used as power-ups to perform special actions within the game. These power ups include:
- Use as a wildcard piece to complete a merge, if a merge is possible. This creates a merge of the highest available level, thereby giving the player a valuable opportunity to score more points.
- Refresh an Elder Gods’ power so that they may be deployed more often in a game.
Alternatively — once a player accumulates a designated number of Followers, they can venture forth into The Shipwright and load them onto an Ark. Arks exist on-chain (ERC-1155) and are tradable on secondary marketplaces like OpenSea. You can think of Arks as a pack of power-ups.
Players will need to collect a minimum of 5 followers from the same civilization to create an Ark.
Each Elder God has a specific in-game power that can be activated a set number of times per game. Players may also spend Followers on their Elder Gods to refresh their powers in order to use them more frequently.
Within InfiniMerge, the Elder Gods offer a variety of powers:
InfiniTowers (Beta: March-April ’23)
Enter, Tower Defense OF THE GODS. Construct Towers and use divine knowledge to hurl lightning and rain fire down upon your enemies… explore the mysterious realms of the World Tree to discover resources and knowledge… upgrade your base and rally more Gods to your cause… engage in Story mode for a powerful Artifact and use it to test your mettle in Daily Challenges for fortune and glory. Endless adventure awaits!
- Classic Tower Defense Combat. Protect your Fortress from mythical monsters with Towers and an innovative card-driven spell system.
- Reveal the World. Explore the map to uncover hidden resources, opportunities, and loot.
- NFT Driven Strategy. Enshrine NFT Gods for a variety of strategic abilities, buffs, and spells.
- Battle with the Gods. Spend Followers to summon your God’s Avatar and unleash their ultimate power.
- Fortune & Glory. Compete on daily, weekly, and seasonal leaderboards for rewards.
- Customize Ancient Artifacts. Level up your Seasonal Artifact with Runes & Gold to play the way you want.
(Concept Art – December 2022)